Principles governing implementation of the Administrative Salary:
- The Board reserves the right to negotiate the salary of the President, Vice-President of Academic Affairs, and Vice President of Finance independent of the salary schedule.
- The schedule is based upon 12 months of service.
- Current salary and education shall be used initially placing employees on the schedule.
- The placement of a College position into the Director I, II, III, IV or other category shall be made at the discretion of the President in accordance with the duties of the position.
- A Director III or IV position supervises major administrative department(s), as defined by the President.
Annual adjustments may be made in the salary schedule upon recommendation by the President and with the approval of the Board
Adopted: Policy has been in place prior to Sept. 2003
Reviewed April 2017